Here’s The Secret to Becoming a Top 2% Leader
WHEN YOU’RE ACTUALLY SPEAKING TO THE PERSON WHO IS FED THE FUCK UP WITH THE WAY THEIR LIFE IS GOING, HOW LONG YOUR COPY IS BECOMES IRRELEVANT.
See this is where it gets interesting…
THEY tell you that you need to:
Write for hours a day in order to create any results and bring people to you (not even half true).
Get better at marketing and sales. Well, that’s not where you are – yet.
Get more products, programs, and services when you have this gut feeling that none of them will work – because there is a gap somewhere in your foundation.
So here’s what you SHOULD do (if you’re really fucking serious about changing this shitty situation).
What you actually need to do is to speak to the core, the heart, the soul of that person – speak to their situation as if you were a Ph.D. and had walked ten thousand miles in their shoes.
If you said the same thing every fucking day, you’d be better off becoming this content machine with shallow words that barely hit the surface. You would want to penetrate their mind and make them realize they WOULD BE FOOLISH to continue on without working with you.
And so the fact that people don’t respond to you very often has nothing to do with the fact that they don’t physically see your posts. It’s that you:
- Provide cookie-cutter copy following “best practices” that doesn’t dig deep into their true problems.
- Make your core message too deeply embedded in your posts – they’ll never see it. Get to the heart of the message but make sure captivate them from the very first sentence.
- Don’t know what your core message is so no matter what you write, it won’t fully connect with people or they will be attracted, sure, but they wouldn’t be right for you for various reasons.
By learning your “core message,” I promise you it will save you:
- Time: When you started your business, time was one of the things that you wanted to make sure you had complete control of. Being chained to your computer for little to no results wasn’t what you had in mind
- Money: you can spend a billion dollars on coaching, marketing, advertising, and any mix of it but if you don’t step powerfully and master the CORE of your business, you’ll never make it as a coach. You’ll keep circling, and your vision won’t be realized.
- From banging your head against the wall – because this shit can get frustrating like HELL. You’ll start to second guess whether you are even cut out for this business thing. You start to question maybe you should tear up that resignation letter or go back to that mind-numbing job that you swore you’d never return to.